Ladder drill 3
Workout: thighs, buttocks, calves, core muscles
Step by step
Return to childhood games and bring a bit of hopscotch into your workout.
- Hop into the first box, landing on your left foot.
- Jump into the next box, landing on both feet.
- Hop into the next box, landing on your right foot.
- Then jump into the next box, landing on both feet.
- Repeat until you get to the end of the ladder and then turn around to get back to the start.
– Keep it quick: there should be quick ground contact, so push off from the balls of the feet.
Builds bone density = healthy bones and joints
Increases heart rate = healthy heart, fat burning
Strengthens legs = good coordination and balance
Want more of a challenge?
– Competition: use a stop watch to see time improvements.
– Increase your speed.
– Increase the resistance – add some extra weight.