Workout: buttocks, thighs, calves
Step by step
- Start with both feet facing a line.
- Adjust the body into a strong upright position – head forward, shoulders back, stomach muscles tight.
- Stand with your feet a hip’s width apart and keep your knees in line with your toes.
- Bend your knees, then jump forward over the line with both feet, using the arms to assist.
- Land solidly with the knees bent to absorb the shock (in a small squat position.
- Then jump backwards over the line.
Sets and reps
Rest 30 sec to 1 min
Repeat 2-3 times
– Speed it up: focus on increasing the speed and keeping on the balls of your feet – careful not to lose your technique though.
Builds bone density = healthy bones and joints
Increases heart rate = healthy heart, fat burning
Strengthens legs = good coordination and balance
Want more of a challenge?
– Increase speed.
– Increase resistance – add some extra weight.