Workout: buttocks, thighs, calves
Step by step
- Imagine a noughts and crosses grid.
- Stand in the centre of the grid.
- Hop forward, then back to the centre.
- Keep doing this in a clockwise formation and work around the grid.
- Repeat in an anticlockwise direction.
Sets and reps
Rest 30 secs to 1 min
– Quality not quantity: It may take time to master an agility test, so start with one or two before introducing more.
Builds bone density = healthy bones and joints
Increases heart rate = healthy heart, fat burning
Strengthens legs = good coordination and balance
Want more of a challenge?
– Increase your speed.
– Increase resistance – carry some extra weight.
– Increase the number of sets.
– Hop on one leg.